Monday 25 April 2011

QLTS Asseement Dates

You may be aware of the forthcoming QLTS assessments scheduled as under:

1) MCT stage - 6th July 2011 (the first one was conducted in February 2011)
2) OSCE stage - 14-16 June 2011 and 7- 9 September 2011
3) TLST stage - 17 - 18 June 2011 and 10 - 11 September 2011

Click here for more details.

Is anyone out there appearing for the assessments on these dates??? This is the place to leave your comments and network with others who are in the same boat...

8 comments:

  1. Dude, do you know whether charitable trusts are part of section A1 of the day one outcome A. Are you in touch with anyone taking the TLTS in June? Tnx much!
    G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure about charitable trusts, but it must be part of A1. I am not in touch with any one in QLTS circle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to take the exams.
    MCT on 6th July, last date to register is 24th June, not sure that whether I will be ready or not because need more time to go through all the outcomes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the heads up F - Btw the last MCT was sat at the end of February 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am currently preparing for June's MCT - Can anyone tell me what they are personally doing to prepare for this exam?

    Thanks

    Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the updates. I am sitting the MCT on the 6th of July. Just brushing up my legal knowledge by looking up recent material on-line on westlaw/lexis nexis.

    Mainly relying on my law texts on the core subjects, as well as on-line journals and case law reviews.

    Good luck to everyone sitting the MCT in July, and once again, thanks to the blog host.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Has anyone attended the training at http://www.qlts.co.uk/course-overview, as I am aware that they are the only provider for the MCT training course at the moment. If you did, did that help?

    Many thanks for sharing your experiences.

    ReplyDelete